Masterbind USA warrants that all equipments warranty will begin from the date of shipment. The warranty is extended to customers and applies to all equipment purchased, installed, and used for the purpose for which such equipment was originally designed.
The above warranties cover only defects arising under normal use and do not include malfunctions or failures resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, problems with electrical power, usage not in accordance with product instructions, acts of nature, or improper installation or repairs made. Masterbind USA offers technical support through a third party at a slight additional cost per unit. For more information on our technical support for repairs and instillation please call our support team at 1-844-828-5391.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by an RMA number and a copy of the invoice from the authorized dealer to the customer.
- A faxed or e-mailed purchase order number will be required before any parts are shipped. Performance Design, LLC may at our discretion require any part being replaced under warranty to be returned to Performance Design for inspection prior to any credit being given.
- Any machine or die assembly that is returned for credit must be received in new and saleable condition, a 15%restock fee will be applied to the credit. No items will be accepted for credit after thirty (30) days from sale of item. Any item returned after thirty (30) days and up to 1 year will be returned for exchange of equivalent value equipment. Any product exceeding one (1) year from sale date, any custom or discontinued products are ineligible for return.
- Any freight damages are the responsibility of the receiving party. The receiving party must note any shortages or damage at the time of delivery to the delivering shipping company’s agent and file a claim with the shipping company.
- All warranties begin at the time the authorized dealer sells the product or six (6) months from the time the authorized dealer purchases the product from Performance Design, LLC.
- Warranty claims within thirty (30) days of a prior claim on an individual machine are ineligible for credit reimbursement with the exception of differing parts.
- Warranty repair of equipment can be performed by authorized dealers or equipment can be returned to Performance Design, LLC for repair after an RMA number is obtained from Performance Design, LLC. Repairs performed by the authorized dealer may be eligible for a reimbursement credit. Credit will be dependent on approval by Performance Design, LLC and successful completion of all items required by Performance Design, LLC.
- Items returned to Performance Design, LLC for repair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Performance Design, LLC and returned to the authorized dealer location or other prearranged shipping location. Performance Design LLC is not responsible for packaging and shipping of items to Performance Design, LLC for repair. Items damaged as a result of inadequate packaging will not be covered under this warranty and will be quoted as a separate repair.
- Items repaired by authorized dealers can request a reimbursement credit of $40.00 for a minor repair or$75.00 for a major repair. Minor and major classification determined by Performance Design, LLC. Reimbursement credit must be authorized by Performance Design, LLC. Model number, serial number and proof of warranty will be required prior to approval of reimbursement credit. Proof of warranty may be validated by; a proof of purchase from the authorized dealer to the customer; a prior submitted warranty card, or the manufacture date of the equipment. Warranty cards supplied at the time of the repair will be subject to confirmation by manufacture date or proof of purchase from the authorized dealer to the customer. Proofs of purchase must show the date of sale of the equipment to the customer with the serial number of the equipment.
- Parts ordered for an authorized warranty repair may be invoiced to the authorized dealer; such parts will need to be returned to Performance Design, LLC with an assigned RMA number for inspection prior to a credit being issued for the part. Parts that have been ordered by an authorized dealer prior to an authorized warranty repair that are then used on an authorized warranty repair are eligible for a credit at the original sale cost. These parts may need to be returned to Performance Design, LLC with an assigned RMA number for inspection prior to a credit being issued.
- Most Powis Parker paper products (such as our Bindercover product line) contain at least 50% recycled content, including 10% post consumer recycled material by weight.
- Many contain as much as 25% post-consumer pulps.
- The Bindercover line of products, and the binding strips contain no regulated levels of NTP, IARC, ACGIH, or OSHA listed carcinogens.
- The cloths for our Fastback® Hardcover™ line are made from all natural fibers.
- Powis complies with RoHS regulations as required
Fastback binding systems are designed and manufactured for safe use in any workplace. Unlike some other thermal or perfect binding processes, Fastback binders do not release harmful fumes.
The binding machines have received safety approvals from UL, TUV, CUL, and MITI. The adhesive on the Fastback® binding strips is environmentally neutral. It will not pollute landfills or water tables with harmful chemicals.
FROM POWIS PARKER
One (1)Year from date of purchase
The information contained in this document is subject to change without notice.
PPI makes no warranty of any kind with respect to this information. PPI specifically disclaims the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
PPI shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or other damage alleged in connection with the furnishing or use of this information.
Have you already placed an order?
UPS/FedEx Ground & Standard Truck Rates
Prices listed on the website are in US dollars and will be charged in US dollars for all orders placed.
|EXPEDITED OR EXPRESS|
(BUSINESS DAYS & PRICE)
|US||5-10 DAYS||2-3 DAYS $17.99 OR 1-2 DAYS|
|ALASKA & HAWAII||5-15 DAYS||2-3 DAYS|
|PUERTO RICO||5-15 DAYS||X|
|CENTRAL AMERICA OTHER||5-15 DAYS||X|
United States Postal Service Rates
FAA, AE, AP, APO and FPO Military Mail, and US Territories including Guam, Virgin Islands, etc. The maximum weight allowance for USPS shipments is 70 lbs. If your order weighs more than 70 lbs. the website will notify you to call us.
Stocked orders are generally shipped within 1-2 business day. “Business day” is defined as Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. With nationwide distribution centers, most domestic orders are delivered within 2 to 4 business days. Made-to-order items, orders shipping by truck, and orders shipping directly from the manufacturer usually have a longer processing time.
Masterbind USA LLC will gladly ship orders to Canada. Orders placed online are shipped by Fed Ex Standard unless otherwise stated. Be advised that Fed Ex charges duty, taxes and brokerage fees at time of delivery. These fees are the recipients’ responsibility and are in no way associated with Masterbind USA LLC. For more information on the UPS brokerage fees, visit http://www.fedex.com For current duty and tax estimates, visit the Canada Border Services Agency duty and tax estimator.
Orders shipping to countries outside of the United States & Canada require a minimum order of $800. A $50 fee will be added to your order for payment processing fees unless otherwise stated by our sales team. Be advised that orders shipping outside of the United States may be charged duties, taxes and brokerage fees. These fees are the recipients’ responsibility and are in no way associated with Masterbind USA LLC. Contact your local customs office for more information about these fees.
If you find a lower advertised price on an identical in-stock item from another supplier or dealer, please call us at 1-844-828-5391 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: The Price Match can only be considered if it is being sold by a competitor of Masterbind USA’s. If the item in question pertains to one the the many trusted OPUS Re-sellers or Dealers of Masterbind USA’s, we can not honor the price match. In these small cases we will refer you to the OPUS dealer to receive the item at the low price they offer.
Price Match Policy Features
- Prices matched must be items in stock and be the identical items.
- We are unable to Price Match Powis Parker Fastback items.
- The price match request must be received by a sales rep before your order is placed.
- We cannot match prices on used, refurbished, and clearance equipment or prices from online auction websites.
- We are not responsible for and may not honor other websites offers with pricing, typographical, or photographic errors.
- Price Matched items cannot be combined with any other offers or sales.
At Masterbind USA we will gladly accept returns within 60 days of your original purchase. Sadly, after the 60 days, we cannot accept returns. If you need to return something, please contact Masterbind sales team email@example.com or fill out the form in the tab below for a return authorization.
Return shipping will be the responsibility of the sender unless stated otherwise or equipment failure. Please remember that their may be a 6% restocking fee for any return. Any products received without a return authorization cannot be accepted by Masterbind and a refund will not be issued.
Returns Policy Conditions:
- Equipment needs to be in its original packaging and in a resalable condition for Masterbind to accept.
- Supply items and covers must be unused and in resalable condition.
- Custom items such as imprinted or digitally printed materials and service parts that are custom cannot be accepted for a return.
After the 60 day return period, machines that are defective or broken are covered by Masterbind under the terms of their warranty. If you have questions about the terms or conditions of your warranty or the warranties on items, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-844-828-5391.
There are several different ways that we can refund you for a return. Please see below for all options.
If you have an account with Masterbind USA then we can credit your account for your next order. Once we have received the item and inspected it, you will receive an official credit to your account and a recipe for it via email to keep in your records.
If you purchased the wrong item and it is in new condition, you may exchange your item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
If you prefer your funds back, then Masterbind USA can refund your money via check by mail. Once we have received the return item back and inspected the product. Then we will authorized and send you your refund within 1-2 days.