The Atlas MB 300
Electric Book Binding Machine
The Atlas MB is an electric version has binding speed regulator, LCD display that indicates the number of documents bound, binding pressure up to 2.3 tons, measure documents and tell you which channel to use, operation procedure display to avoid damage to channels, push button control on the side, top button for reverse, two buttons below which must be pressed at the same time to ensure safe operation.
The Electric Atlas 300 binds and debinds up to 300 pages of 80gsm paper with ease and speed. The LCD display shows binding speed along with information regarding number of documents bound. And with the De-binding tool, COVERguide system helps work fast when binding many document.
[supsystic-gallery id=5 position=center]
|Dimensions (L / W / H)||18.19” x 8.27” x 10.63”|
- Electric Book binding for an easy binding experience
- Metal housing and steel frame
- LCD Display
- CoverGuide System providing an easy binding process
- Bind & de-bind up to 300 pages
- Paper Sizes: 11 x 8 1/2 portrait | 8 1/2 x 11 Landscape | 11 x 9 portrait oversize for tabs | 8 1/2 x 11 1/2 Landscape oversized for Tabs
- The De-binder – save time by editing current document rather than reproducing new copies.
- Works on both the Atlas 190 and Atlas 300
- Simple and easy process of open closed channels
- Measure your papers to know which channel you will need
Image Press Features
- Professional and stylish hot stamps on MetalBind hard and soft covers
- Hot Stamping attachment for Atlas 300
- Foil up to 3 lines of 5.5mm text
Cover Guide Bar
Cover Guide Features
- Measuring system to help guide
- Create your documents faster
- Helps place your channels in the book binding machine correctly
Mobile De-binding Tool
- Save time by editing current document rather than reproducing new copies.
- Manually de-bind any document
- Works great with the Atlas 120 Easy