Atlas 300 Metal Bind
Book binding Machine
The modern Metalbind Atlas 300 machine has a 300 sheet capacity. It’s heavy duty design and metal housing make it optimal for office use. No glue, punching or even electricity is necessary.
The Atlas 300 binds documents by using a metal channel process that uses little effort with professional results. This makes it a perfect machine for the production of portfolio books, photobooks, business books, reports, business proposals and much more.
At an incredible binding time of 10 seconds per bind, it is the ideal machine to produce at a small to medium volume workload. The Atlas 300 features the ability to bind with a wide variety of paper sizes from 11 x 8 1/2″ and 11 x 9″ portrait oversize to 8 1/2 x 11″ and 8 1/2 x 11 1/2″ landscape oversized, providing a wide variety of possible work projects. It includes a channel selection tool with magnetic backs.
Binding with the Atlas 300 requires no glue, punching or electricity, just your materials and hands. The additional hot stamping device , also known as the Imagepress, feature allows user to foil up to 3 lines of 5.5mm text in four positions or a logo on any 8.5 x 11″ MetalBind hard and soft cover. You can also attach the ImagePress hot stamping device and foil blocking, it will take no more than 10 seconds, and included in the foiling pack are blocks, fonts, frames and foils. Don’t waste your time or extra materials, bind and foil with the one and only Masterbind Atlas 300. *Imagepress Device is sold separately
[supsystic-gallery id=3 position=center]
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||21″ x 16-1/2″ x 2-1/2″|
- CoverGuide System providing a easy binding process
- Bind & de-bind up to 300 pages
- Foil embossing for a more personalized customization
- Optional Hot Stamping Device (sold separately)
- Paper Sizes: 11 x 8 1/2 portrait | 8 1/2 x 11 Landscape | 11 x 9 portrait oversize for tabs | 8 1/2 x 11 1/2 Landscape oversized for Tabs
I am very satisfied with Masterbind's products! The Atlas 300 book binding machine along with Masterbind's digital printing service has helped my company create professional portfolios for our clients. Masterbind's Atlas binding machine is easy to use and has help my employees productivity by saving time and has helped my business save money and increase sales by up to 40%.
Masterbind USA's knowledge and experience with book binding was very helpful for me and my company. We use their hardcover books in linen for our company reports and client portfolios. Masterbind was able to create a customizable cover for us that was professional and unique to our brand. I highly recommend using their services!
I recently purchased the Masterbind trimmer stand alone unit for my printing company. We attached it to our roll laminator from Royal Sovereign and use it for our medium to larger runs. The adjustable slitting blades and time sensors are well worth the purchase.
- The De-binder – save time by editing current document rather than reproducing new copies.
- Works on both the Atlas 190 and Atlas 300
- Simple and easy process of open closed channels
- Measure your papers to know which channel you will need
Image Press Features
- Professional and stylish hot stamps on MetalBind hard and soft covers
- Hot Stamping attachment for Atlas 300
- Foil up to 3 lines of 5.5mm text
Cover Guide Bar
Cover Guide Features
- Measuring system to help guide
- Create your documents faster
- Helps place your channels in the book binding machine correctly
Mobile De-binding Tool
- Save time by editing current document rather than reproducing new copies.
- Manually de-bind any document
- Works great with the Atlas 120 Easy