The Atlas 190 Metal Bind
Book Binding Machine
The modern METALBIND Atlas 190 machine has a 190 sheet capacity. Its heavy duty design and metal housing make it optimal for office use. No glue, punching or even electricity is necessary.
With a huge range of cover styles and sizes – this solidly built machine is great for binding pre-foiled covers or corporate printed covers with amazing simplicity.
The Atlas 190 binds documents by using a patented metal channel process that uses little effort with professional results. At an incredible binding time of 10 seconds per bind, it is the ideal machine to produce at a small to medium volume workload.
The Atlas 190 features the ability to bind with a wide variety of paper sizes from 11 x 8 1/2″ and 11 x 9″ portrait oversize to 8 1/2 x 11″ and 8 1/2 x 11 1/2″ landscape oversized, providing a wide variety of possible work projects. It includes a channel selection tool with magnetic backs.
[supsystic-gallery id=2 position=center]
|Dimensions (L / W / H)||17.7” x 14.17” x 9.6”|
- CoverGuide System providing a easy binding process
- Bind & de-bind up to 190 pages
- Foil embossing for a more personalized customization
- Paper Sizes: 11 x 8 1/2 portrait | 8 1/2 x 11 Landscape | 11 x 9 portrait oversize for tabs | 8 1/2 x 11 1/2 Landscape oversized for Tabs
I am very satisfied with Masterbind's products! The Atlas 300 book binding machine along with Masterbind's digital printing service has helped my company create professional portfolios for our clients. Masterbind's Atlas binding machine is easy to use and has help my employees productivity by saving time and has helped my business save money and increase sales by up to 40%.
Masterbind USA's knowledge and experience with book binding was very helpful for me and my company. We use their hardcover books in linen for our company reports and client portfolios. Masterbind was able to create a customizable cover for us that was professional and unique to our brand. I highly recommend using their services!
I recently purchased the Masterbind trimmer stand alone unit for my printing company. We attached it to our roll laminator from Royal Sovereign and use it for our medium to larger runs. The adjustable slitting blades and time sensors are well worth the purchase.
- The De-binder – save time by editing current document rather than reproducing new copies.
- Works on both the Atlas 190 and Atlas 300
- Simple and easy process of open closed channels
- Measure your papers to know which channel you will need
Imagepress For Atlas 300
Image Press Features
- Professional and stylish hot stamps on MetalBind hard and soft covers
- Hot Stamping attachment for Atlas 300
- Foil up to 3 lines of 5.5mm text
Cover Guide Bar for Atlas
Cover Guide Features
- Measuring system to help guide
- Create your documents faster
- Helps place your channels in the book binding machine correctly
- Save time by editing current document rather than reproducing new copies.
- Manually de-bind any document
- Works great with the Atlas 120 Easy